City and Guilds Papermaking parts I and II ended at the end of the 1990's, and they were replaced by Level 2 and Level 3 Certificates in Paper Technology.
These courses have now been updated and revised and are accredited by PAA\VQ-SET
Level two consists of seven compulsary units, which are given in the list below. unit is examined seperately.
- 1. The History of Papermaking
- 2. Basic Science for Papermaking
- 3. Fibres used in Papermaking
- 4. Process Water and Chemical Additives used in Papermaking
- 5. Wet End Processes in Papermaking
- 6. Dry End Processes in Papermaking
- 7. Plant Services in Papermaking
Support can be provided via face - to face tutorials, email or both. Please call to discuss the options or email me for a quote.top of page
The easiest wy to contact me is via email to email@example.com
Skype ID: drzirconium
Mobile: +44 (0)7780 614148
Within the UK first consultation visits are free